Links to Antique and Art Dealers
- Horologics Company
- Horologics Company specializes in in the sale, purchase and restoration of fine antique clocks (including bracket, longcase, wall, carriage, regulator and skeleton clocks), watches (wrist and pocket), barometers and horologically related items.
- Gavin Douglas
- Gavin Douglas Fine Antique Clocks and Decorative Gilt Bronze specialise in 18th and early 19th century antique clocks, bronze, gilt bronze, marble mantel clocks and table clocks from England and continental Europe, especially France.
- The Clock Clinic
- The Clock Clinic carries a comprehensive stock of Antique Clocks from the 18th & 19th Centuries, specialising in English Longcase and Bracket Clocks, but with a selection of decorative French Mantel Clocks, Carriage Clocks and various Wall Clocks as well.
- Gerald Marsh Antique Clocks
- Our stock covers three centuries of clocks by the elite makers such as Tompion, Quare, Knibb & Graham but also some of the rarer and lesser known horologists and we are always looking to purchase interesting single items or collections.
- Roderick Antique Clocks
- Fine 18th - 20th century English and French longcase and bracket clocks, carriage clocks and barometers
- Anthony Woodburn
- Numerous examples of superb late 17th to early 19th English longcase, bracket and wall clocks and barometers
- Christianne Engs
- Fine Los Angeles dealer in a range of European antiques, antiquities, paintings and sculpture.
- Charlecote Antiques
- Charlecote's showrooms display some of the finest pieces of 18th century English Furniture in walnut, mahogany satinwood and rosewood, together with unusual and choice objects d'art.
- English Classics
- Retailers of handmade English reproduction furniture with a selection of 19th and early 20th century antique pieces.
- Daniels Antiques USA
- Offering a large stock of 18th and 19th century English and European furniture in a 12,000 square foot showroom in South Florida. Also stock antique pub bars, scale models and slot machines.
- David Foord-Brown Antiques
- Specialist dealer in 18th Century & early 19th Century English antique furniture, & decorative items including Porcelain & Old Sheffield Plate
- Debenham Antiques
- UK based dealer in good 18th and 19th century English and Continental furniture, and very fine and competively priced reproductions of furniture from the same eras.
- Michael Pashby Antiques
- Specialist in works from the mid 17th century to the late 19th century and always have in stock good pieces of Georgian and Regency period antique furniture, including campaign and Anglo-Indian export furniture
- Clinton Howell Antiques
- Excellent Queen Anne, Georgian & Regency period English furniture and works of art. Antique giltwood mirrors is a forte.
- Carswell Rush Berlin
- Dealer in important American furniture of the American Classical period (1800-1840)
- Christopher Clarke Antiques
- Specialist dealers in British and Colonial antique campaign furniture and travel equipment of the 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Mary Helen McCoy Fine Antiques
- Fine period, 17th, 18th, and 19th century French furniture and decorative arts.
- Debenham Antiques USA
- Dealer in 17th to 19th century English and Continental refined and country (oak) furniture, and very fine and competively priced quality reproductions of furniture from the same periods.
- Antony Preston Antiques
- Excellent Cotswold dealer in fine 18th and 19th century English and Continental furniture and works of art
ANTIQUE RUG & TEXTILE-RELATED SITES
- Neman International
- New York City importer and distributor of new production rugs and carpets to the trade.
- Beauvais Carpets
- Historically significant and highly decorative European and Oriental Carpets and Tapestries from the 15th century to Modernity. Based in New York City.
- Dealer in good oriental antique rugs and carpets and also in new production in the tradition of the finest designs of the 19th century
- Abraham Moheban & Son
- Top quality decorative antique European and oriental carpets, catering to the both design trade and a retail clientele
- The Tribal Eye
- Specializes in Anatolian and Caucasian kilims. Also fine examples of Central Asian, Persian, Balkan, and North African flatweavings. The Turkana Tribal Eye collection ranges from the collectible to decorative pieces of a very high aesthetic level.
- Brooke Pickering
- Specializing in quality antique and contemporary tribal rugs and weavings from Morocco
- The Lenkoran Gallery
- Very fine Pre-columbian textiles and antique rugs & kilims
- DLB Collection
- A stunning array of contemporary carpet designs from the doyenne of decorative carpets and interior design.
- Nazmiyal antique oriental rugs
- One of the world's premier wholesalers of fine antique rugs with over 3000 pieces of inventory ranging from 4th-century Coptic to 20th-century contemporary pieces.
- Importer and on-line seller of very favorably discounted oriental and european design rugs and carpets. One of the lowest priced sellers of new rugs on the internet.
- Lotfy & Sons
- Importer and distributor of fine new production rugs and carpets to the trade, offering rugs produced in Iran, India, Pakistan and China.
ANTIQUES RESTORATION & CONSERVATION
- Barrett M. Keating Conservators
- Barrett M. Keating Conservators is a full service conservation studio specializing in the conservation and restoration of antique furniture and wooden artifacts.
- Art Books Ltd
- PORTUGAL IN PORCELAIN FROM CHINA: 500 years of trade is a five volume comprehensive study of Chinese export porcelain ordered by the Portuguese market from 1520 until 1900.
- E&J Frankel
- One of the oldest galleries in the United States specializing in Asian Art from countries and regions including China, Japan, Korea, Tibet, Mongolia & Nepal. Ceramics, paintings, textiles, sculpture, furniture, lacquer, bronzes, Buddhist art.
- Santos London
- Dealer in 15th to 19th century Chinese porcelain
BRITISH, EUROPEAN & ORIENTAL POTTERY, PORCELAIN & CERAMICS
- Earle D. Vandekar
- Fine 18th and 19th century English, European, and Oriental ceramics, porcelain and pottery and other works of art, including a selection of textiles
- Davies Antiques
- 18th century, 19th century, Art Nouveau and Art Deco Meissen
COLLECTIVE SITES AND ART SEARCH ENGINES
- The London Art and Artists Guide
- Books, limited edition prints, news and consultancy offered, mostly pertaining to the London fine arts scene, but also covering shows and exhibitions in other cities
- The Art and Antique Dealers League of America. An organization of dealer-members devoted to the best interests of the antiques trade and buyers of antiques and works of art.
FINE ART AND WORKS OF ART
- Julian Simon Fine Art
- Fine 19th century European paintings
- Elizabeth Schaefer
- A very talented Newton, Massachusetts based artist who draws much of her inspiration from nature.
- A Bird in Hand Antiques
- Dealers in 18th and 19th Century American antiques, especially decorated stoneware, waterfowl decoys, folk art, painted and original surface furniture and Grenfell Mats
- Andrew Jones
- Andrew Jones is an artist living in the West Village in New York City. He is a contemporary painter of original oil paintings. His artwork includes scenes of Greenwich Village and the surrounding neighborhood, including Soho and Chelsea.
- Coskun Fine Art
- London fine art dealers in works by Bacon, Freud, Miro, Matisse, Picasso, Cocteau, Robin, Hirst, Warhol, Lichtenstein and Wesselmann
- Hadassa Antiques
- Located in Manhattan, Hadassa Antiques offers a vast inventory ranges through 18th, 19th and 20th century Continental, American, Middle Eastern and Asian works of art.
- Sallea Antiques
- Sallea Antiques is the longest established specialist in antique boxes of all types and shapes in the United States.
MARINE ART & ANTIQUES
- Hyland Granby
- Hyland Granby Antiques specializes in 18th & 19th century maritime artifacts and marine art & paintings, navigational instruments, scrimshaw & ships models. They also maintain an inventory in American patriotic folk art and campaign & nautical furniture
MEDIEVAL & RENAISSANCE WORKS OF ART
- Blumka Gallery
- Blumka Gallery is a fourth generation firm specializing in Medieval, Renaissance and Baroque works of art including ivory, enamel, furniture, ceramics, metalwork, paintings, and sculpture in stone, wood and terracotta.
- Celia Jennings
- An online gallery offering a range of early European carving and sculpture in wood from 1200-1700. Selected reference books on carving and sculpture are also available for purchase.
OTHER RECOMMENDED SITES
- The Coughlan Group
- The Coughlan Group, Inc. offers professional building project management , value analysis and change management services, with no affiliation to design or construction companies.
- The Farm at Chestnut Hill
- A condominium apartment complex in Newton, Mass. Units, when available via Marcia Karp (estate agent), are marketed through this website.
- Dealer in modern US coins the highest possible grade for condition and quality (ms70 or pf70) by NGC and (ms70 or pr70) by PCGS. The inventory consists of proof, mint state and burnished gold eagles, gold buffalos, platinum eagles and silver eagles.
- Club Fender
- Original Club Fenders is the UK's leading manufacturer of fender seats, and Robin Gage has been designing and producing Club Fenders over three decades for discerning clients throughout the world.
- Art on the Web
- Art on the Web has been designing and hosting web sites for the fine arts and antiques trade for 8 years. We also work with a wide-range of other small to medium size enterprises, and offer a service of building web sites geared toward on-line commerce.
- Leslie Antiques
- An excellent American dealer with one of the finest and largest worldwide inventories of 17th and 18th century English wine and drinking glasses.